Cat in zero gravity.

W

wrightme43

[nomedia]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBGlm0Sye8Y[/nomedia]

Hee hee hee hee hee... I love cats but they are buttheads and really need to agravated sometimes. Just on the general prinicipal.

Scorphonic

No Man is an Ireland.
Reaction score
Visit site
haha the poor thing! :) i wonder if this was just for fun or was there some type of scientific study being done...what would be funny to see is the cat grabbing hold of some wires and giving them a good shredding!! :p

W

wrightme43

I bet after a few days a cat would get used to space and with its claws and jumping ability it would rock at moving around.

Two cats in zero g fighting would be absolutely crazy.

Mattberkshire

Reaction score
Visit site
I was very disappointed. Perryn told me there was a good video of pussy action in zero G. I thought that might be really interesting but all there was was a daft video of a cat in space

Last edited:

Scorphonic

No Man is an Ireland.
Reaction score
Visit site
I was very disappointed. Perryn told me there was a good video of pussy action in zero G. I thoght that might me really interesting but all there was was a daft video of a cat in space

Classic misunderstanding!! :):):) :rockon: The only thing you got to see was a pussy that couldn't right itself, was being thrown against walls and was much too hairy to mess with!! Plus it had teeth and very sharp claws!!!

Circe

Reaction score
Visit site
That cat is SO not enjoying itself! Poor thing lol
Cant find the urge to watch the barfing in 0 Gs but the flying dog is pretty funny
[nomedia]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtnXWwzn368[/nomedia]

S

sportrider

amazing the stuff you can get away with in the name of "science"

DrBart2

Reaction score
Visit site
Notice the difference between the cat's reaction and the dog's? The cat totally freaked and probably would have been screaming if he could. The dog on the other hand had a look on his face that looked like he was thinking " well, this is different".