Can I run a Ducati 848 exhaust on My FZ6

412fz6

Decepticon
Reaction score
Visit site
OK here is my question, I figured you guys could shed some light here. I have recently acquired a set of OEM Ducati 848 exhaust cans, and with the nice weather coming to an end decided it might be fun to try and put these on my FZ. This will be a pretty big project for me as it is the first time i will be diving into the big Mod category and i know there will be some welding involved, which i'll have to out source. I almost caught an awesome price on some TB slip-ons but missed the boat. I figured I'd ask here first to see if there would be any cons to this project, I already know the possible pros.

Would the Ducati 848 mufflers damage my power plant? I tried to find out who made them, to get some data on them, but have come up short so far, I'm still looking though, I'll put some pics of them up later. Any input would be much appreciated, this cold weather makes me wanna wrench real bad since i can't ride. I've been taking different sections of the bike apart and re-assembling them every week when i can't go out due to rain or excessive wind. Thanks.

Jay

oldfast007

Thread Killer
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
If you have the time, the money, the willingness, the mod skills, anything is possible. You may have to run a pcIII/dyno or such after for a proper tune, but why not? go for it!!