Calling Devil exhaust owners!

fuzz

Reaction score
Visit site
Thats brilliant Thanks. Like the video. Yea I think devils have the best designed y-pipe and the air flow seems very even. I just love the way they sound and cant wait to get some myself. I'll post some pics n vids when I get some. And sorry to hear about the weather hope it gets sunny soon.

Capo79

Viking spirit
Reaction score
Visit site
Thats brilliant Thanks. Like the video. Yea I think devils have the best designed y-pipe and the air flow seems very even. I just love the way they sound and cant wait to get some myself. I'll post some pics n vids when I get some. And sorry to hear about the weather hope it gets sunny soon.

No problem. Love to help:thumbup:

The weather.... Yeah... Should be allright by tomorrow, but then I'm flying over to Bergen. And guess what: That's the city that gets the most rain annually in the ENTIRE WORLD. In other words, I don't really care about the weather until monday:rolleyes:

fuzz

Reaction score
Visit site
Exellent stuff! You need a good sense of humor when it comes to the weather. And I thought I had it bad living in England. I'll pray to the sun gods for you. Rain or no rain I hope you have a good weekend and get some bike time soon. Thanks for the help.

Capo79

Viking spirit
Reaction score
Visit site
Exellent stuff! You need a good sense of humor when it comes to the weather. And I thought I had it bad living in England. I'll pray to the sun gods for you. Rain or no rain I hope you have a good weekend and get some bike time soon. Thanks for the help.

I live in the south-eastern part of Norway (Oslo), and it rains significantly less here than in England. So no, I don't envy you guys your weather, except for the slightly earlier spring;) It's actually the same north atlantic weather that hits the UK and Bergen:Flip:

I guess the prayers should go the other way:D:justkidding:

Have a nice easter weekend you too:thumbup: