Calling all those with Devil cans

simonwb

Back in black
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi there

I've got Devil cans fitted like I know some of you have and now I want to fit an Arrow cat elim pipe, but my dealer's saying it can't be done.

Any of you out there with Devil cans and an Arrow (or other manufacturer) cat elim pipe who could tell me otherwise? If yes, maybe confirm the part number for an 08 model - I think it's 71371MI.

Thanks

Chris

GO!!!!!!!
Reaction score
Visit site
If the Arrow cans can be fitted with the original pipe as well, then I can't see how the cat eliminator pipe can't be used with other types of cans..

simonwb

Back in black
Reaction score
Visit site
Chris, yes I agree, if the Devil cans Y-piece fits into the OE cat and the Arrow cat elim pipe fits the OE too, then there shouldn't be a problem. Just wanted to hear from anyone who has both fitted before I put in the order. Thanks

Chris

GO!!!!!!!
Reaction score
Visit site
Chris, yes I agree, if the Devil cans Y-piece fits into the OE cat and the Arrow cat elim pipe fits the OE too, then there shouldn't be a problem. Just wanted to hear from anyone who has both fitted before I put in the order. Thanks

I understand completely! Nothing worse than going through all the hassle, only to discover that it doesn't fit.. Hopefully someone on here can enlighten you further ;)

simonwb

Back in black
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for your posts, guys - my dealer's now identified the correct Arrow kit and has it on order! Looking forward to hearing/feeling it installed...

Thanks also for the idea to take a screwdriver to the inside of my cat - that'll be my Plan B then!

simonwb

Back in black
Reaction score
Visit site
Just wanted to report back...Arrow decat pipe now fitted and boy, is it louder. Throatier sound, too and the engine hunts just a little at idle, which I like. The decat pipe pushes the Devil cans backwards a couple of centimetres, which I don't mind at all (after all, I paid a lot of ££ for them so I want them to be seen...). Fitted new set of Pilot Road 2s at the same time and it rained all day, so I haven't had a chance yet to see if the decat pipe makes any difference to the way the engine spins up through the revs. Will let you know and post a pic (although it's just a shiny pipe).