mikebike

just a rider
Reaction score
www.crazyguyonabike.com

Last edited:

ag_streak

Reaction score
Visit site
I've had two. a Silver 2004 (hence the user name, ag = silver), and a blue 2005. One of the finest motorcycles ever made, for sure. A bike that just does everything well! Congratulations! :rockon:

Last edited:

AngelFZ

Reaction score
Visit site
Congratulations!!!!!!
That bike is also on my list of future possible bikes, even though I'll try to keep the FZ6 too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ag_streak

Reaction score
Visit site
I thought the FJR was gonna be the last bike I ever needed. But after 2 years on a new '04 I only put about 6,500 miles on it and sold it. Went to a used FZ1 and was just as comfortable, but on a lighter, more agile bike that cost a fraction of the price.

Hoosier4444

Reaction score
Visit site
Congrats. Just started riding myself, but I got an awesome deal for a feejer along with my fz6 so I took the fjr as a bike to step up to and my father has his own fjr (has a tendancy to go balls to the wall and break his) and this one serves as his back up for now. I know it sounds like a cushy life with a spare bike, but it was an awesome deal and I really enjoyed hoping on my fathers fjr from time to time.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

banjoboy

Reaction score
Visit site
Picz or it don't exist! ;)
Oh by the way, I have both. :Flip:

IMG_0992___2.jpg

LaPorte_1.jpg

I thought the FJR was gonna be the last bike I ever needed. But after 2 years on a new '04 I only put about 6,500 miles on it and sold it. Went to a used FZ1 and was just as comfortable, but on a lighter, more agile bike that cost a fraction of the price.
Funny, I had an FZ1, sold it and my sole and rode a BMW for awhile, :eek: then got the FJR a couple years (and 41K mi.) ago, I luv the thing!
Now I bought me an FZ6 for dirt ride'in. Giddyup! :cheer:

D

Dave.TX

I've wanted one before I got an FZ6. I love the looks of the new black ones and take off the luggage... those things look sweet! I was looking in to replacing the 6 with an FJR but none for sale that were close enough and fit what I wanted, price and all that. Figured I'd wait but then someone wanted to buy my 6 and I ended up with a different sport touring bike. Still like the FJR's, though. I'd take that over the Honda ST1300 or Kawasaki C14.

Congratulations on your new addition!

04fizzer

Reaction score
Visit site
I want an FJR as well, but finances don't allow for it right now. The FZ is paid for, so we'll just roll with that for a while. Fertility treatments are EXPENSIVE!

Red Wazp

Reaction score
Visit site
Have you signed in on the FJR Forum? Plenty of good info and good peeps over there, quite a few from your state.

texcollect

Crotchety Old Fart
Reaction score
Visit site
Apologies for thread jacking, but

I want an FJR as well, but finances don't allow for it right now. The FZ is paid for, so we'll just roll with that for a while. Fertility treatments are EXPENSIVE!

It's worth it when they work. These are my 2 medical miracles !!

Downs

Touring Jarhead
Reaction score
Visit site
I loved my FJR. I totaled it with about 76k miles on it and it would still start and move a little bit even after the crash. I went the other direction and got an FZ6 and farkled it out with touring goodies. Just have the seat left to be upgraded :thumbup: