bulb question

FzPilot

Reaction score
www.borczm.com
Gents, i am looking for a replacement light bulb to go into my stock rear light housing, I want to get the kind that flashes few times when the brake is applied and then goes solid. Any ideas?

Thanks!

Popeye70

Reaction score
Visit site
Gents, i am looking for a replacement light bulb to go into my stock rear light housing, I want to get the kind that flashes few times when the brake is applied and then goes solid. Any ideas?

Thanks!

Kisan Technologies makes those for you. The tailBlazer is just what you need: https://www.kisantech.com/index.php?cat_id=3

I have two on the way...

FzPilot

Reaction score
www.borczm.com
Thanks for the link, looks interesting, a bit pricey. I saw LED bulb that did this, sounds like a much less expensive solution. I'll let ya know if i find it.

Popeye70

Reaction score
Visit site
I ordered the "10W-D 2Pack", but as they are still on the way, I can't say if they are the correct ones. I believe so, but can't be 100% sure until I can test them on the bike.

I have to correct myself. I just checked, and what I ordered was the "20W-D 2Pack", with "bayonet base" so I can change bulbs without changing the base with the electronics.