Bris Fizz

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Ok , we are off on group ride #1 for 2011 :cheer:

Northsiders & any southsider who wants to do the Nebo/Glorious stretch are meeting at the Mobil servo on Waterworks Rd and Settlement Rd intersection for a departure of 7:30am.

Southsiders & any Northsiders who wanna miss the Nebo/Glorious stretch are meeting at the BP servo Warrego Highway Blacksoil for a 08:00 departure.

Route is Split Yard Ck Rd , Esk , Hampton , Missen Flat , Gatton , Ipswich & then home which ever way you see fit :thumbup:

Around 400ish K's with a great mixture of roads

All we need to do now is find a great pub for lunch , any suggestions :don'tknow:

Hanster

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi guys.. my name is ken. I have been to other group rides but never with fellow Yamaha Riders! Really looking forward to this Sunday.

Weather permitting, I will see Daniel and group at the Mobil servo on Waterworks Rd 0730. :thumbup:

krushnuts

Where did I put my keys..
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Thats 3 of us :thumbup: Im sure Paul will be there & prolly Kel too.... Can you get a babysitter K so the missus can joint us aswell ?? How bout your missus Stu or does she put your handbrake on :BLAA:... Sending Barry & Azz a message now to see what they are up too..

Just got back from Sydney road trip, I'm buggered! Two kids in the back of the car, one 14 months the other 14 years is bloody tiring, but it was a great break :D

May go for a squirt around the city to check out the crowds 'n fireworks around middnight tonight, part of the joys of having a baby I spose, no drinking, but can ride around to enjoy the sites of the city @ nye.

Got a leave pass for Sundee, so see yas at the meet point.

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'll be up early so i'll check the radar & post the findings on here :thumbup:

Looking at the radar at the moment & it looks like we should be OK :rockon: I cant see any cloud off the coast so fingers crossed ;)

Stimson

Reaction score
Visit site
looking wet up to Nebo there are clouds hanging around, usually a sign of rain over the mountain or at least wet conditions.

Not keen at the moment, maybe later today for me to make sure the weather holds up. My rear tyre is almost done and won't be fun in the wet.

Last edited:

Stimson

Reaction score
Visit site
just speaking with Humps and we have decided to can it for today due to unsettled weather conditions. So go back to bed and chuck a leg over.

Try and do this circuit in the coming weekends. Keep an eye out....