Bris Fizz

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Im heading to the BP @ Blacksoil , i'll hang around until 08:30 & see how may show up :thumbup: Feel free to join me people :D

Call/Msg me on 0415352977 if your still up for the ride :D

Hanster

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm out, agree will Stimson, the road outside my window is fully staturated. It will be the same on Glorious, with run off sheeting across the road as you lead in a bend, won't be much fun.

Till next time..

krushnuts

Where did I put my keys..
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Im heading to the BP @ Blacksoil , i'll hang around until 08:30 & see how may show up :thumbup: Feel free to join me people :D

Call/Msg me on 0415352977 if your still up for the ride :D

Cool, keen to try out the new camera, which bp Humpy? There's one on either side of the Warrego Hwy. Anyhoo will call.

krushnuts

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for the ride peeps, fairly lesurely and not a drop of rain - yew!

Great way to warm up for the new year :)

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for a great day out guys :thumbup: It was a good way to start the year , meeting a few new faces & catching up with some great mates :rockon:

Hope we didnt scare the fresh faces away & hopefully your enjoyed yourselves enough to join us on another ride in a few weeks :thumbup:

krushnuts

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Where is the video K ?? :rockon:

I didn't have it charged fully, only caught the first 1/2 hour, so didn't have time to turn it around to catch the 'convoy' of fz6's! twas great to see though.

I'll process it and get it up on youtube rsn

Disco

A Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Not related to the ride, but those of us who were discussing Gran Turismo 5, it does have endurance races :thumbup:

Once you get up to level 25, it unlocks them :cheer: I discovered this joyous news last night :thumbup:

krushnuts

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

Seen it before - madness!

Video of the 1st 1/2 hour is not that great really, some dust or something has stuck to the lense causing the picture to get progressivly worse and most of it is us just cruizing along, no twisty bits and just a view of my front tyre/suspension and Humpy up front. It's the first time I've taken it out for a decent ride - learned a few lessons this time: wipe lense cover periodically to keep it clear, make sure the battery is fully charged and try a few different mounting points over the course of the ride.

Anyways, I've gotta edit out the crappy bits and whittle it down to around 5-10 mins for youtube still.