bringing up the front!

corekneelius

Reaction score
Visit site
have any other new fz6 riders experienced the same wheelie machine that i have? i love this thing (by thing i mean fz6)! this beast has more power than i have ever imagined it would, and YES-i AM leaving my R-6, 600RR and GSX-R riding friends in the dust through the twisties) picture the look on their faces!!! priceless!!! they will never again give me crap for not buying some R bike! i could not be more pleased with this piece of machinery! love love love my friggin badasss steath as f--k FZ6!!!

acim

Reaction score
www.acim.net
this beast has more power than i have ever imagined it would, and YES-i AM leaving my R-6, 600RR and GSX-R riding friends in the dust through the twisties

This is mainly because you are better rider, which is good for you :)

They have more powerfull machines, but they don't do twisties as you do, obviously.

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
the front does get light but i have no issues keeping it on the ground, I can feel when it is getting light and keep it at that, This bike is definately a force to be reckoned with, especially with a good rider on it.

All that being said i was accelerating hard yesterday to get on the highway and when i shifted into 2nd the front popped up about an inch or two without trying. Be safe out there...

CanadianFZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
With equal skills, there is now way you could beat a R6, GSXR600 or CBR600RR... these bikes have almost 20hp on your FZ6. Anyway, save the racing for the track, will ya':p

corekneelius

Reaction score
Visit site
With equal skills, there is now way you could beat a R6, GSXR600 or CBR600RR... these bikes have almost 20hp on your FZ6. Anyway, save the racing for the track, will ya':p

i totally agree with you! i am not even trying to lie to myself trust me, i know their bikes are "faster", cant say the same about their riders though...