breaking the record!!!

fazed_ya

Reaction score
Visit site
Alright guys and girls lets all show how much we are thankful for this site and break the most users on record which was set last year on 6/18/2011, i suggest the same date how bout a time who's in to show there support?

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm kinda on all the time no matter where I am, so I'm in :rof:

VUU

VW gearhead
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm in even when I'm doing something else it's always open in the browser in case I get the urge. Time and date

ste

Surfing the ethernet
Reaction score
Visit site
The 18th is a day I am commuting so I won't be home til 7pm Eastern time. Could we vote on a time?
when talking about a time its best to use utc time so everybody knows cos personally i have no idea about us eastern or australian western time

fazed_ya

Reaction score
Visit site
when talking about a time its best to use utc time so everybody knows cos personally i have no idea about us eastern or australian western time
Alright sounds great guys I agree we vote on a time so the day is set 6/18 now the time let's get that going

Ok all brothwrs and sisters that gave time restraints post your times. In utc format!! Quick !!
Thanks guys for helping me with this i just want to show thanks to all members and post,threads that have helped me since I've joined and I know many if not.most of us have recieved help or inspiration maybe even a lil trouble because of this site. So once again thanks for your help
All memebers please help

ste

Surfing the ethernet
Reaction score
Visit site
personally i think 17th cos its a sunday and more peeps likely to be off work
but im available for 18th dont mind timewise
but you should contact kazza, or cloggy or admin or chemiker or any other site moderator or administrator and make sure its ok first
and also they could post a general alert via email for all members

ChevyFazer

Redneck MacGyver
Reaction score
Visit site
Alright sounds great guys I agree we vote on a time so the day is set 6/18 now the time let's get that going

Ok all brothwrs and sisters that gave time restraints post your times. In utc format!! Quick !!
Thanks guys for helping me with this i just want to show thanks to all members and post,threads that have helped me since I've joined and I know many if not.most of us have recieved help or inspiration maybe even a lil trouble because of this site. So once again thanks for your help
All memebers please help

It might be better to try 2 different times like 9am and 9pm since we have people spread all over. I know I plan on just logging on from the computer and leaving it on all day but for those who can't we have a better shot with 2 try's.

D

Dave.TX

I know I plan on just logging on from the computer and leaving it on all day

That's cheating, like leaving your engine running on your parked bike and telling everyone you were riding.

It's a Monday. If it's at 9:00pm UTC then it'll be -5:00 hours for Central Daylight Time or 4:00pm. If we do it Sunday the 17th I'm off that day, might be out riding.

I don't know if this site registers your local time, UTC or any other set time zone. It says I last visited yesterday at such and such time but I don't remember when I did.