FAZR6

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Last edited:

cookies

Reaction score
Visit site
nothing against you, just isn't it amazing how two pieces of plastic cost so much money. amirite!
is the color the exact match to the blue w/e it's called color? it looks a bit more shiny than the rest of the bike.

malicious439

The Technician
Reaction score
Visit site
Good deal, if i haven't just bought an exhaust I would be all over this. Weren't you that guy that made relocation plates at some point?

FAZR6

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
nothing against you, just isn't it amazing how two pieces of plastic cost so much money. amirite!
is the color the exact match to the blue w/e it's called color? it looks a bit more shiny than the rest of the bike.

It is rediculous but they are made in europe and shipped to the US and the exchange rate sucks. They are also painted flawlessly so that's worth quite a bit. Try buying an unpainted piece of anything and make it look as good as your gas tank. Then a US dist. has to make his money.

Yes, it matches 06, 07 yamaha blue. Too shiny? Seriously? Did you really just say that?

Last edited:

FAZR6

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Just read the trade thread,ur '04 was bloody neat.
I remember ur kit from my SBN days.

Thanks. That bike was special. I sold several kits to AU. I remember your name from way back then too. I think you had a black naked?

FAZR6

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Yes I did. But there were a couple exactly alike in the nashville area. This one was advertised on SBN