Brake light/rear light mod?

abacall

Speedy recovery
Reaction score
Visit site
Strange. I can definitely tell when it's on/off. I wonder if different bulb manufacturers have different tolerances. I have the candlepower bulbs.

FZ6biker

Reaction score
Visit site
I just put in a clear taillight with Led's for the same reason and they are bright.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3a6lCpXSw8&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - FZ6 with aftermarket Led tail and integrated turn signals[/ame]

yamaha rider87

Reaction score
Visit site
just installed Clear Alternatives LED taillight with clear housing and it is plenty bright, looks sick, and can be had for less than $50.00 from pipecity.com. If you want some pics lemme know cuz my camera is on the fritz but i can work something out.

yamaha rider87

Reaction score
Visit site
K finally got home from the gym and happily my camera decided to play ball so here ya go! first one is with it off, second is the running light, and third is with the brake applied....it is BRIGHT!

100_0418.jpg

100_0422.jpg

100_0423.jpg

yamaha rider87

Reaction score
Visit site
believe me it is....when I was function testing the LED board before I put the housing on I stared right at it when I plugged it in and my buddy hit the brake as a joke so I was good and blinded for a good little bit before I could see the holes to screw the board into the reflector plate lol. With the housing on its not so bright as to be dangerous, but certainly enough to attract more attention than stock, and when its off it looks cooler IMO.