Bought a new play toy yesterday

chucknorris

Reaction score
Visit site
Not sure if I can legalize it here ??

It is the slightly used 2011 with 162 miles on it. A 56 year old man owned it who worked off shore and figured he never had time to use it,so i stole it away from him...:BLAA:

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Just watched some video of those and they are impressive! I could have alot of fun with that out here in the desert badlands! :)

chucknorris

Reaction score
Visit site
I will ride this in the woods trails at the cabin mostly,I actually have the old railway tracks right next to my house that are not used anymore I can get on and ride for days and days,here is a pic on the track from last Saturday.This machine is only 50" wide so it is basically the same as a quad but alot more comfortable. search RZR on youtube and take a look at them in action,keep in mind most people are crazy on youtube!!!!:rockon:

dxh24

Ambitious But Rubbish
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm sorry, but honestly I have no idea what the point of those things are. Are they street legal?

On that logic, what's the point of a race four wheeler? :D It's a recreational off roader with some mild practicality thrown in... If I could afford one i'd have one :thumbup:

To sum it what the point of it is, in a word--

FUN :rockon:

lazamus69

Heavy User
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
The place those "things" can take you are what makes them so awesome. The trail that we rode to get to this lake was a sphincter clencher for me(didnt phase Wondergirl tho..lol) and was a completely different rush than the bike.

IMG_0156.jpg