boats.net promotion codes needed

ajalfalfa

ring it's neck!
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi fellow bikers. Just wondering if anyone can post any current promotion discount codes for boats.net? I'm looking at some parts inc fz1 handlebars and clutch cable etc etc. I have to have them shipped to Australia and was hoping to save a few extra dollars. I have had a look on Google but all the ones I have found seem to be out of date or not valid. Maybe we could turn this into a promotions code thread for all stores and help eachother out! Thanks.

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I don't have the codes for you, just a heads up. More than a few members have had issues with that company not shipping the complete order or incorrect parts.

Good luck with your search,

Neil

trepetti

It's all good!
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi fellow bikers. Just wondering if anyone can post any current promotion discount codes for boats.net? I'm looking at some parts inc fz1 handlebars and clutch cable etc etc. I have to have them shipped to Australia and was hoping to save a few extra dollars. I have had a look on Google but all the ones I have found seem to be out of date or not valid. Maybe we could turn this into a promotions code thread for all stores and help eachother out! Thanks.

I have never purchased from boats.net so I cannot say first-hand that they are a problem. But there have been some trusted members that have had the same complaints about shipping.

I can tell you that I have purchased from SHS Powersports many times and find their prices competitive and they frequently offer free shipping on orders over $50.

For the month of August 2013 they are shipping free with the code freeaug.

ajalfalfa

ring it's neck!
Reaction score
Visit site
Thankyou for your replies. Having trouble finding companies that deliver to Australia for reasonable costs and Aussie shops want wank amounts of money for the same product. One local shop quoted me aus$120 for a fz1 handlebar. I nearly bitch slapped him!:spank:

Last edited:

ajalfalfa

ring it's neck!
Reaction score
Visit site
I don't have the codes for you, just a heads up. More than a few members have had issues with that company not shipping the complete order or incorrect parts.

Good luck with your search,

Neil
Thanks for the advice, keep it coming. How about partzilla? Are they any better or are they the same company, I see lots of boats.net ads on their pages?

trepetti

It's all good!
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for the advice, keep it coming. How about partzilla? Are they any better or are they the same company, I see lots of boats.net ads on their pages?

Same company but I have ordered from them twice in the past and they delivered fine. Maybe luck? Most of the parts these places order are not in stock, so there is always a delay for them to get the parts from Yamaha.

7UPyours

Reaction score
Visit site
Same company but I have ordered from them twice in the past and they delivered fine. Maybe luck? Most of the parts these places order are not in stock, so there is always a delay for them to get the parts from Yamaha.

ordered from boats.net didn't have any issues :rockon:

sorry no discount codes