Bluetooth helmets available in Canada!

Zack

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi there,

New supplier found with full selection of the popular O'Neal Bluetooth equipped helmets. Gizmo Helmets at High tech Bluetooth motorcycle helmets made by O'Neal - USA and sold by GIZMO HELMETS INC.
There is an open face and full face helmet, delivered anywhere in Canada for 298.00 / 398.00 (everything included).
I tested one and it was quite amazing experience. In addition to having nice helmet rider is able to listen to music from cell phone or player, GPS turn by turn directions, SAT radio, answer and talk on the phone, talk to rider in the back seat, talk to rider nearby all hands free, wires free. Bluetooth has 100 hour rechargeable battery (and charger) included.
New season, new helmet coming up ...

Zack

alanrim

Reaction score
Visit site
We have those Bluetooth modules in our Viper flip fronts. Really is cool, and even better now Nokia have made navigation free on their phones.

The helmets are very nice and well made, wouldn't be with out them now (just make sure you get the Bluetooth 2 version as it supports stereo audio which the version 1 doesn't.

Cost us £130 which is about $225 CAD

redballs

It's a small world
Reaction score
Visit site
I love my oneal fastrack element helmet. Just be careful when removing the speakers from the liner; I ripped the wire from the removable speaker by accident. Customer service was excellent when I called Oneal about the problem, they offered to exchange the entire helmet for a new one as long as I payed for shipping to them. I decided to resolder the wire and speaker back together myself to save some cash.

GastonJ

The Winged One
Reaction score
Visit site
I've had one of the Viper RS121's for about a year, Blutooth V2. To be honest it's great for music from my phone, but I wouldn't go out my way to try answer a telephone call, way too much noise and it is a distraction. I did answer it once at a little over the speed limit here and very quickly slowed down, eventually pulling over.

Cheers,

Pete