Black Devil - Silly Russian! craziest rider ever!!

wlaroche

Reaction score
Visit site
This is what you get when people have the "Its all about me" attitude. Think about all the accidents this caused behind him. This person WILL be a statistic sooner rather than later.

Dan

Reaction score
Visit site
"few minutes of a motorcyclist's life can be more interesting than entire lives of some people"

It seems to me you know Russian))) these words were in a title before the clip and they were in Russian))))

Concerning that rider. I do not think he rides like that every day, otherwise he would be a dead man already, so he did it just to show off and nothing more. Really the most moscow riders never do the same things on Moscow roads.

dean2287

Easy Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
"This is what you get when people have the "Its all about me" attitude" <-- +1

Typical in Eastern Europe. Nobody seems to care either. My inlaws live in Hungary and you see guys doing 100 mph wheelies through the center of town all the time. Just insane. The only rule is don't die.

Last edited:

Dan

Reaction score
Visit site
Typical in Eastern Europe. Nobody seems to care either.

Unfortunately, you are right. Our fines are too small and they cannot stop anyone to do stupid things. For instance, if the speed limit is 60kmh and your speed is 119kmh and you is caught by a policemen, a fine will be maximum 80 dollars.