Bikers' Nod Types

What type of nod do you do?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hollywood416

Reaction score
Visit site
I usually give the standard two down wave unless I can't let go of the bars then it's the upward nod which to me always kinda signifies "wuzz up". :rockon:

Norm

Senior FZ6 Advisor
Reaction score
Visit site
2 finger peace sign wave, arm stretched out and low, almost pointing to the ground. Even Harleys can't resist that-so cool. If busy clutching, head nod down.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I only nod if the other rider is wearing full gear...it's my stupid little statement as to people being responsible bike riders....

muzkur

Reaction score
Visit site
lol

Thanks (about avatar and explanation) :D

Now I understood!
Well... For me, depending on the situation. Custom/Chopper bikes are more friendly than speeder/sporter bikers here.

Are rare a SS Biker nod me so, a don't nod too :p lol

But when the other bike are a custom or have the same model bike than me, I always nod :D

ReblTeen84

Übernerd
Reaction score
Visit site
I stick out my left hand, unless i'm at a stop light(hand on the clutch) then I look and nod up and down. Most harley riders don't wave back, especially if they're in a group. They are douchebags is what they are.
I always wave to cops on bikes, and most of the time they wave back(especially CHP). I onced wave to a city bike cop who was hauling ass and obviously busy, but he still waved back.

I do the same, actually, it's easier. I've also gotten waves from cops and i'll wave to them. So far, the police here are really cool...I rode past one a few weekends ago and I know I was over the limit by a good 10-15 on that road (its a fun and twisty road, and a wrench to hold 35 on it..). He just waved and went on his way.

handyalbert11

Reaction score
Visit site
i give the peace down low and a downward nod at lights, i almost get 100% waves back from harley's even when im on my drz or my buddies gsxr