Bike Week NH

oldfast007

Thread Killer
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Re: Thursday ride from Hudson

We won't be able to make this trip. We've got too much to do here.

On a side note, I want to thank you for the thoughts and prayers. We got GREAT news today. Michele doesn't have cancer! She still, however, will need surgery and will be down for at least two months. This does change the whole procedure and treatment though and we are greatly relieved!

Perhaps in July or early Aug, we can plan a VT weekend again?

WOW, I had no idea what you and Michele were up against Eric. Godspeed to you both, and I'll continue to keep you in my Prayers. Hope to see you soon for some fabrication and catch up!

Eric.

oldfast007

Thread Killer
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Last edited:

Dennis in NH

Reaction score
Visit site
Looks like a great route. I'm planning to be in Belmont by 9am-ish -- hopefully there will be minimal to no rain. I'm bring rain pants just in case.

Dennis

oldfast007

Thread Killer
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Excellent, I'll see you then, and ditto on the rain gear, hopefully it'll end before we begin!

yamaowner

Reaction score
Visit site
Has meet time been set back one hour?

Are we meeting at 8 or 9 at DD in Belmont?

Where are you coming from in Southern NH?

My cell is 603-512-1339.

oldfast007

Thread Killer
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Meet at 9:00 ish, hope the rain will be over by then, I am packing light, rain gear and that's about it. Who's bringing the obligatory camera? I guess we can get a cup o joe, discuss the route a little, discuss stop intervals and get going!!!

gjpollman

Reaction score
Visit site
hey guys so if you dont see a FZ with VA plates by 0910 and a bad ass v-star go on without us... we just got back form a rough night at the Broken Spoke in the Weirs while we plan on being there at 0900 i dont want you guys to wait up for us... we are def in for sat ride.

oldfast007

Thread Killer
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Re: Bike Week NH (Update)

The ride was quite a good time factoring in the weather, we made most of ride without rain, untill we headed back...Some of the roads were interesting to say the least! I clocked around 170 miles total. We made several stops along the way to take in the scenery and warm up a bit. We stopped at a place for lunch called "the last stop". (Definately a Harley Hub:rolleyes:) Then put on the rain gear. We did the full loop I had posted. The traffic wasn't bad untill we hit Meredith! All in all I think the route was great!!

My thanks to Dennis & Tim for a great day and a good safe ride!

I'm out :( as far the Saturday run, so whoever goes have fun and stay safe!!

gjpollman

Reaction score
Visit site
Re: Bike Week NH (Update)

Hey guys I just wanted to chime in and apologise for missing out on the Sat ride too... this has been the week from hell for me... so much for a nice vacation. I was stuck in burlington VT picking up my buddy's sister and about 10 miles out of Burlington a fantastic tranny failure in her trailblazer left us stuck all night until we could get a shop to fix it this morning.

I do appreciate all the guys on the forum wanting to get some rides in, I should be up this fall to do a lecture so I will bring the bike and enjoy a few days.