Bike for sale- Red 2002 Ninja ZX6R

Avalon786

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello all,
I was living with my brother, sharing an appt, but we just didnt get along that great plus he missed his life in Canada. So he just took off and left back home to Canada over a matter of 3 days. I had just renewed the lease last month so i'm in abit of a financial pickle at the moment, to compensate he gave me his bike for me to sell to make rent for a month or two. Here are the specs:

Red 2002 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R
All stock except for brand new D&D exhaust= $300 (less than 100miles on it, also i have the stock one) & Smoke "Zero Gravity" Racing Screen
Bike has 24,000 miles
Brand new Brakes (front and rear- less than 100miles on them)
Was dropped once by first owner at slow speeds during a right hand turn so a few scratches on right side front fairing (was touched up with paint, scratches are not that bad)
Previous owner did the carb service + cooling service= $800 (have bills, services done at 23,566 miles at motorcycle dealership...)
Other than that the thing runs great, we had been on a few rides. If i didnt need $$$ i'd keep it as a weekend bike.
Has a clean/clear title, i just got it put in my name this morning so will be a week or two until the new title comes in the mail.
If you know anyone that might be interested do let them & me know.
Asking $4000 OBO, do make reasonable offer if interested i will seriously consider!
Pics show the stock exhause, now has a S/S D&D mounted.
Thanks guys

S

sportrider

I'll let my brother know about it, not sure he has the cash but he's been wanting another bike.

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
nice bike, and good luck with the sale, i would pass the info around, but i am 3000 miles away and doubt anyone i know would make the commute to buy it.

Hope it all works out for you.

Avalon786

Reaction score
Visit site
nice bike, and good luck with the sale, i would pass the info around, but i am 3000 miles away and doubt anyone i know would make the commute to buy it.

Hope it all works out for you.

Haha yeah i can understand its abit of a drive! Just got the title today, ready to let it go :cheer: Just need to find it a new home ^_^