Bike Covers

JCutuli

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey guys,

Ive been looking all over the net for a nice bike cover i usually kept my bike indoors but i can no longer do that . Im looking for a cover that works great in the rain and what other weather comes my way. If anyone has any ideas of great covers that could let me know that would be great.

Thanks in advance,

Jeff C.

JCutuli

Reaction score
Visit site
ahh thanks for that i need to look around more it seems hehe. stuck on this dial up takes ages to load these pages.

rpflyingtaz

Reaction score
Visit site
I store bike indoors as you use to, but ride mine everyday to work and Texas sun can be torture on a bike. So i cover mine at work and carry my cover with me. When I bought my cover, I wanted a cover the I can tow with as well and I found, Geza Gear. GEZA Stretch Form-Fit Motorcycle Covers - Portable, TOWABLE, Daily Use.. The cover is great and you can even put it on when your bike is hot. The cover only covers the upper portion of the bike. The cover works great and keeps the sun off. It is not toatly waterproof unless you buy there top of the line one I believe. The cover is custom fit to the bike and also tows very well.

I would buy another cover form them again if I was to buy another bike.

Rpflyingtaz
07 Blue FZ6