• Derbycycles.net

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BH17

Reaction score
Visit site
I'll create a poll after some people throw out some names. Give a reason also, "Fast shipping", "Great customer service" Stuff like that, whats your favorite?

:Sport:

Im actually a little disappointed with solomotoparts so don't put them up there. Their shipping is not good atleast for me it wasnt. I have to wait another 2 weeks.

I have found Twisted Throttle to be very good for everything I've purchased - availablity, customer service - prices are a little high but they are worth it.

Kneedraggers.com

Super fast shipping, to the Northeast anyway. Good Customer Service.

Sometimes have issues with availability/OOS after order is placed, can be frustrating.

Great! I hope kneedraggers is a great place because i just ordered some frame sliders from them, because my order is 2 weeks behind at solomotoparts:( not to happy.

For OEM parts I like Stadium Yamaha in Dallas Yamaha OEM & Star OEM Parts LOWEST PRICES ONLINE !! Accessories & Apparel Motorcycle Parts Lookup

For gear I will not buy online but visit my local Cycle Gear shop, they ROCK! I like to be able to see, touch, hold, fondle, try it on before I buy it. They also have given 100%, spot on recommendations. Their helmets, boots, leather, bags, etc. are the same price as the web.

Other than that I'll buy direct from the MFG, ie: Race Tech, etc.

Oh yeah, I've bought several items from the very cool people on this site, Pazzos, Alpinestar Boots, PCIII, etc. Great prices, cool people, good shipping! :thumbup: WE ROCK! :thumbup:

newenough.com, I bought a Joe Rocket Pheonix 4.0 jacket, Oxtar Jupiter 2 xcr boots, HJC AC-12 Yikes III helmet, HJC CL-SP type O helmet, HJC CS-Y Cyclone youth helmet, and Power Trip gloves. I paid less than $100 for each ( all closeouts). Shipping is just OK, but prices are great. I also bought a Made2Race Sabre leather jacket from Ironpony.com. $99 and fast shipping.

Kneedraggers rocks. Very impressed. We had a problem, and they went over and way beyond what was fair to fix it. Then later when I ordered a windscreen, they refunded part of the shipping because it was cheaper than estimated. They are more than fair, and very easy to work with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back