Berryessa Hwy 121 - 128: CHP Big Time

ChromeX

Reaction score
Visit site
All who ride around this area - BEWARE!
Did last Saturday 4-25 about mid morning.
The good thing had a friend along who doesn't ride well so was taking it speed limit if not a little under (boring) but shortly up 128 from 505 had 3 motor-men go by opposite direction..... Hmmmmmm I thought somethings up....
To make a long story short, there were CHP all over the place... I know for a fact I counted at least 12 different and who knows those I didn't see.
Moral of this story.... if this is a favorite of yours (and everyone else) that's probably why they were there.
Time to slow down and see the sights.....or go somewhere else.

SovietRobot

Scourge Of Humanity
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for the tip. I usually never see police at all on 128, but sometimes they saturate 121 and 29.

frt96

Reaction score
Visit site
When I lived in the napa valley I drove that road every day. Always a big napa, solano sheriff and chp populations on weekends. Always heavy enforcement in spring and summer. I have yet to ride it. I am afraid I will kill myself. I figure by the end of summer I will be ready to attack it. Does the old man rock still have the pipe in his mouth on monicello??

nando

Reaction score
Visit site
I was on the south end of Lake Berryessa today for work and noted a CHP truck, cruiser, and moto.