Berryessa Hwy 121 - 128: CHP Big Time

ChromeX

Reaction score
Visit site
All who ride around this area - BEWARE!
Did last Saturday 4-25 about mid morning.
The good thing had a friend along who doesn't ride well so was taking it speed limit if not a little under (boring) but shortly up 128 from 505 had 3 motor-men go by opposite direction..... Hmmmmmm I thought somethings up....
To make a long story short, there were CHP all over the place... I know for a fact I counted at least 12 different and who knows those I didn't see.
Moral of this story.... if this is a favorite of yours (and everyone else) that's probably why they were there.
Time to slow down and see the sights.....or go somewhere else.

Thanks for the tip. I usually never see police at all on 128, but sometimes they saturate 121 and 29.

When I lived in the napa valley I drove that road every day. Always a big napa, solano sheriff and chp populations on weekends. Always heavy enforcement in spring and summer. I have yet to ride it. I am afraid I will kill myself. I figure by the end of summer I will be ready to attack it. Does the old man rock still have the pipe in his mouth on monicello??

I was on the south end of Lake Berryessa today for work and noted a CHP truck, cruiser, and moto.

Back