• Black

Votes: 21 43.8%
  • Yellow

Votes: 27 56.3%

• Total voters

Bacon

Reaction score
Visit site
Well my landlords kids have managed to scrape some paint off my bellypan as well as putting some nasty scrapes down the side of the engine.

I'm gonna have the bellypan resprayed but do I keep it black or have it yellow? What do you reckon guys?

img3993k.jpg

dturpen

Gamer/Bike Enthusiast
Reaction score
Visit site
My vote is for black. I think you have just the right amount of yellow on the bike right now. I'd have to see it in yellow before I'd think about changing my mind, but I think I'd still go for the black.

nextfriday

Reaction score
Visit site
kids...uh, i'd go yellow here, if you can paint match it and can get a nice clear coat on it. For whatver reason, color matched belly pans (if you dont have a black bike) really completes the bike's color scheme and draws the color down from the tank. Lets be real, the belly pan is not there to protect the headers. Show your belly pan off. One of the sexiest bikes with a belly pan is the street triple. Ooolala. My 2 cents. BTW, really nice bike.

lazamus69

Heavy User
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
now if it were my bike....id paint the belly pan yellow but keep abit a black in there...paint the sidepods yellow and put the black decal that the 07 red fizzers have on their sidepods.....yea...thats what id do..:)

nice bike...:rockon:

img3993k.jpg

Last edited:

Popeye70

Reaction score
Visit site
I agree with Lazamus - paint it yellow, but with a little bit of black. And the bike needs some yellow further back.

Good luck on the painting project! :rockon:

Bacon

Reaction score
Visit site
what colour did you decide?

I didn't lol! The landlord said yep we'll pay for it, no problem. Then I showed them how much is was going to be and the story changed to nope nothing to do with us. I'm now looking to move out. :banghead:

Ridgeback

Wakin up the neighbours
Reaction score
Visit site
I didn't lol! The landlord said yep we'll pay for it, no problem. Then I showed them how much is was going to be and the story changed to nope nothing to do with us. I'm now looking to move out. :banghead:

Rattlecan Black it is then.......

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Yellow and black, with a 45 degree angle on the seperation, to match the tank, then add a seat cowl, with same theme....

:rockon:

Bacon

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi chaps,

Small update... they've agreed to sort the bellypan which will do me.

Wolfman, that sounds interesting. Would you have a spare couple of mins to do a basic MS Paint edit to show me what you have in mind?

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi chaps,

Small update... they've agreed to sort the bellypan which will do me.

Wolfman, that sounds interesting. Would you have a spare couple of mins to do a basic MS Paint edit to show me what you have in mind?

Lol, i could try!

Results could be interesting!

:eek: