• Black

Votes: 21 43.8%
  • Yellow

Votes: 27 56.3%

• Total voters

Bacon

Reaction score
Visit site
Well, I didn't get either in the end as just over a week ago I had a tankslapper and threw it down the road followed by 5 days in hospital :(

It was fun while it lasted.

Bacon

Reaction score
Visit site
Well chaps, heres a small update as to what happened in the end (and a thank you to gpostarmy for messaging me to ask how I was)

As per my previous message, I had a tankslapper and ended up in hospital. Despite wearing all the proper gear I ended up with a deep gash in my elbow which had to be operated on as the doctors thought a piece of bone had chipped off. It turned out to be a stone from the road imbedded in my arm.

imag0336hg.jpg

There was then the matter of my left ring finger and the knuckle inparticular which was in a few pieces.

imag0405u.jpg

So after another operation, I woke up to find this:

imag0404.jpg

Which bought it all back together like this:

imag0383a.jpg

imag0384o.jpg

The flesh in my elbow grew back as it were and the pins in the finger were removed after a month. I now attend physio every week to regain movement in the finger.

As for my pride and joy, well it was demoted to this...

dsci0585c.jpg

...and I never saw it again. Due to the frame damage, it was written off and taken away :(

elus1ve

Reaction score
Visit site
Frankly I like both. I would paint it black all over, then add a yellow stripe on the bottom. Maybe even some grey lines details similar to your gas tank.

Edit: Oh shoot, I didn't read page 3. Hope you are better man!

Last edited: