Before and After Mods...post your pic's!

LERecords

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
before
100-0017_IMG.jpg

after
IMG_0251.jpg

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Bump! C'mon people, i am sure there is more than 5 pages of people happy to show off their mod's...

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Sparkybean

Reaction score
Visit site
I wanted a bit of a black project and I found the perfect bike:
View attachment 34287
An extremely clean example of an 07 with already a few mods including: Belly pan, R&G tail tidy, Micro indicators, Mini number plate, Crash bungs, Fenda extenda, Red rim tape.

I added BD43's Dual headlight mod, Airblade double bubble dark smoke screen.
View attachment 34288

Then i added Scorpion round exhausts (No baffles obviously).
View attachment 34289

At the moment all I want to do is spray the radiator covers black and maybe the rearsets.

If I get really fed up, one day I may take it's clothes off!!!

Protaper48

Reaction score
Visit site
Here is mine, about 90% complete
This is what I done so far: 2008 Yamaha R6r front end, Galfer R6r rotors front with brake pads, Fz1 Galfer brake lines, Vishnu ( Vds 002) headlight kit, Rizoma signal lights, Rizoma rear set, Rizoma bars, risers, grips, bar ends, Trend Italy carbon hugger rear, R6r front fender, Yamaha lower cowl, ceramically coated headers, T.B carbon exhaust, integrated tail light, painted the rad side covers, Vortex sprockets and nice X ring gold plated chain by RK. 2007 Fz6 swing arm.

Last edited:

Protaper48

Reaction score
Visit site
Few more pics:BLAA:
Still waiting for Rizoma mirrors, TCP seat cowl and I'm saving my money for an Ohlins rear shock and galfer rear rotor with a brake line and some nice Pazzo leavers.

Last edited:

galen

Reaction score
Visit site
Few more pics:BLAA:
Still waiting for Rizoma mirrors, TCP seat cowl and I'm saving my money for an Ohlins rear shock and galfer rear rotor with a brake line and some nice Pazzo leavers.

Bike looks great:thumbup: where did you mount the speedo plate? Mine fits but it just doesnt look right.
Thanks

Protaper48

Reaction score
Visit site
I didn't use the speedo plate, I did the 4 washer technique. 2 on top 2 on the bottom for each screw plus 2 zip ties just for safety. Works like a charm. I ask my father in law to make me up the speedo plate but he made a little mistake and we couldn't use it ( here I go blaming others, I should of been more clear with instructions)...lol. I ended up trying the washer method and it works just as good.