Been a While

*Sighs*. I bought the song. I could have downloaded it from a hundred different places, and none of those places would've had a screaming FZ1 in the music. Working onit...lol...stat tuned.:BLAA:

Go Pro. I'm on my second now. My first one ripped off somewhere on Lobie road, and is probably still tumbling down a gully...lol. I might have been fairly moving at the time:BLAA:

I'm actually thinking of buying one of those car black-box recorders that simultaneously record speed, GPS position and record video/sound. (could possibly mount it below the headlights, between the forks)

I'll have to make a waterproof enclosure for it, but if it's as good as I've seen on the telly, it'll be better than just a GoPro, which to see speed, you have to have mounted on the tank - and I've got a tinted double bubble 'screen, so that wont work!

There are several cheap options for those, as well - but you get what you pay for!

BTW - gees it looks like that camera gets close to the ground, and it didn't even really look like you were leaning!

Cheers,
Rick

Last edited:
Had to be a little careful...If my pegs scraped, my camera was toast:eek:...lol. I scrape pegs often enough to know just how far to go over...lol.:D

My favourite bit is at 1:19-122. From a 45 degree lean the front picks up, and doesn't hit the deck until I've straightened up. Throughout this the rear is squirming...lol..good times :D:rockon:

I liked the engine cam on the front wheel- very nice angle

Refreshing to see someone riding on the correct side of the road in video's and what a great road!

LOVE it!! The angle that shows front wheel is excellent! :thumbup:

Interesting how the picture always fades out when you get behind someone on a double-yellow... ;)

I've driven in England before, and had no trouble staying on the left side of the road because I was sitting on the right side of the car. Were I ever to ride a bike in Britain or Oz, I'd probably be splattered across someone's grill within a day or two... :eek:

Refreshing to see someone riding on the correct side of the road in video's

I was thinking quite the opposite! Everytime I saw an oncoming car :eek:

Were I ever to ride a bike in Britain or Oz, I'd probably be splattered across someone's grill within a day or two... :eek:

+1 to that!

Back