Beaded seat cover, my 2 cents...

Mexi-can't

Biker dude
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I've had this for a few years now and have used it on a number of bikes I've had. Not sure exactly what brand it is anymore, either a beadrider or sampson I believe. Used it last weekend on a 360 mile trip and it was perfect, my buddy on the VFR kept trying to steal it when we'd stop. :spank:

Some seem to think that it'll give the FZ6 a taxi cab look, but it's not seen when your sitting down anyways. :rolleyes: The other complaint was that you'd be sliding off in the twisties? :confused: That isn't a problem either IMO as I never felt like I was sliding off the seat during the ride. (see pic) It's a cheap way to keep the heat off your butt and add some comfort to the stock seat.

5aebd688.jpg

8e914fa5.jpg

mrphotoman

Massive Member
Reaction score
Visit site
some people buy the beaded seat covers at the dollar tree store for 99 cents then cut them down to fit. I have never tried one though.

Sparkybean

Reaction score
Visit site
I used to follow a v-logger on YouTube who swore by these. He refered to them as his 'anal beads'. I always found that funny.

Mexi-can't

Biker dude
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I guess you could take a cheap seat cover and cut it down. It looks like just a fishing line that's used to keep it strung together anyways.