Be sure to buckle up!

DrBart2

Reaction score
Visit site
This may have been posted before, so sorry if a repeat, I have been away.

A recent news story---

Published April 20, 2008 09:00 pm -

Cherokee Co. residents hurt in motorcycle crash

A Tahlequah woman and a Hulbert man were injured in a motorcycle crash on Oklahoma 1 approximately 2.5 miles north and five miles east of Muse in LeFlore County, according to an Oklahoma Highway Patrol report.

Deborah Rich, 51, was stable when she was taken to Sparks Regional Medical Center in Fort Smith, Ark., but her condition was not available Sunday.

Paul Girdner, 63, was taken to the Mena, Ark., Hospital Saturday following the crash that took place at 2:05 p.m.. Girdner was treated and released, according to the report.

Rich was a passenger on the 2001 Harley-Davidson motorcycle that Girdner was driving when Girdner missed a curve and ran off the right side of the road, ejecting Girdner 11 fee and Rich 7 feet. Neither were wearing seat belts, according to the OHP.

madmanmaigret

Mad like crazy not angry
Reaction score
Visit site
LOL! where did Yamaha put that seatbelt? But then again on the rollin couches that some harley's are it wouldn't surprise me too much, I mean the gold wing has air bags...

Admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey my seat belts are missing... Anyone else have this problem. Is it a warranty issue?

Admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
That is exactly why I hate the media. They are such morons. They are starting to make the weather guys and gals looks smarter, though that is not saying much...

Dont even get me started about the media!! They are awful... I have a friend that used to work for CNN. You would not believe the things they do...