bd43's 07 Headlight Mod Part 2

FZ6fibrespeed

Reaction score
Visit site
Just want to give a thumbs up and thanks to BD43. Just received the part yesterday and in an hour or so completed the mod.

BD43, thanks for holding on to a couple of these wires and great professional work on the wires.
:Flash:

huxy

Reaction score
Visit site
Just wanted to say a big thanks to biker dude for the wiring harness. It got all the way to the UK in double quick time and took me just under an hour to fit. Top quality kit and incredibly easy to do with the instructions (with pics) from biker dude.

Nice one :rockon:

Smittyboy

Reaction score
Visit site
Got this mod a while ago... EXCELLENT PRODUCT!!! Very professionally done. Clean quick install. The only thing that was tedious was getting the battery and connections back together. Awesome addition to an FZ which wants to look it's best!!!

Last edited:

fragchild

Reaction score
Visit site
Got my cable and did the install today. Awesome craftmanship and instructions! I can't imagine trying to fab this cable myself.

Thank you so much for supporting the community.

cmarsdavis

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks so much for the cable! It was easy to install (I'm not mechanically inclined either) and it only took about an hour from set up to clean up. I had one other pair of eyes helping me so it was a bit easier that way. Looks great!

HouTex

Reaction score
Visit site
Yet ANOTHER post giving mad props to BD43 and his dual headlight cable. I ordered the cable back in January and received the part within a few days of ordering it from him but work kept me from installing it until today and I followed the picture write up and was done in about 45 minutes or so. Not bad considering this was the first time I looked underneath the fuel tank.

So my very first motorcycle mod ever on my very first motorcycle was a total success.

Thank you BD!

Joe

Houston, TX

Goop

Chips & Dip
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I installed mine last weekend. Took about an hour. I couldn't be happier with the quality of the harness.

Thanks BD43! :thumbup:

ClarkFZ6

Reaction score
www.sdmf.com
:thumbup: A big thumbs up to bd43 for the headlight harness. It arrived quickly and the harness is very professionally made. Really pleased with the added safety at night, plus it looks the dogs danglies!

Cheers! :thumbup:

RickyB

Reaction score
Visit site
Big Thank You !!! to BD43 for this thread

I did the mod yesterday and it works a treat.

Just so you all know I got the pin from a Toyota block connector that looks like it started life for some part of the ECU loom. Fitted perfect and saved me making one!!

Always couldnt work out why it wasnt like this from new !!!!!

:thumbup:

psnbye

I used to be Jethro
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
If you havent got this AWESOME mod, DO IT NOW. It only took about 5 days to get to me and it only took about 35 min. to do it and it works like a CHARM!!! :thumbup::rockon::thumbup::rockon::Flash::thumbup::rockon::Flash::cheer::thumbup::

paulinus

Reaction score
Visit site
Cyclops no more!

I really cannot stress the quality of the harness if you choose to get it from BD. I really think his connector is better quality than anything mass produced. :) Anyways, the mod is done! Thanks again for producing such an excellent post and harness for us. Very, very well done.

Now for a victory brownie and some zzz's so I can test her out tomorrow :)

djsegura

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for this post. Although I didnt buy the harness I made my own I appriciate the info on how to. I did it a few weeks ago but since my tank was being painted and I just got it back and now able to ride I know it works. Thanks again

jhhorns

Reaction score
Visit site
Thank you for the effort to post this. Great detail and it put me on track to complete this modification. The 2nd low beam makes a significant difference with the night vision.

rickawd

Reaction score
Visit site
I finally got around to doing this install. I think it took me a couple of hours but I was going real slow. Plus I installed Givi bag racks the same day so it got blurry what was what. :)

Thanks to bd43!

End result: