Bd43 rules a++++++

psnbye

I used to be Jethro
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I got BD43's headlight mod in the mail about a week or so after I placed the order and it went in real nice. I love the way it lights BOLTH lights instead of just one. Great job on the construction, I probably could have cobbled something together, but BD43's mod is professional, easy to install and he treated me with great respect and friendship! Great product.

madmanmaigret

Mad like crazy not angry
Reaction score
Visit site
Im such a NEWB I see BD I think breakfast dessert... like those hostess fruit pies... THey are like crack

that has to be one of the most random things i have ever read on this forum.........:confused:

Much props to BD43 for making that for our community :thumbup::rockon:

D

Deleted member 2349

Its been a while since I did BD's mod and its still one of the best looking things for our bike. He is top notch; both personality and quality of product.

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I don't think I've eaten a Hostess Fruit Pie in a million and a half years. I think I might go buy an apple one today.

dturpen

Gamer/Bike Enthusiast
Reaction score
Visit site
Is there a website where he sells the connectors? I've seen where other people have gotten his connectors, but I don't know where people are getting them. Are they just sending him a pm?

Tremulant

It's not over...
Reaction score
Visit site
Is there more info in another thread? I searched for it but couldn't find anything. Sounds great, but I would like to know more! (pics, price, ease of installment) Thanks!

ddg

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I found a website that has the connectors. You just have to solder the wire on to them. http://www.easternbeaver.com/Main/Elec__Products/Connectors/090_Connectors/090_connectors.html and scroll down to the FM090 Terminals (10 males/10 females. For the tab, http://www.easternbeaver.com/Main/Elec__Products/Terminals/Open_Barrel/open_barrel.html and scroll down to Brass .305" Flag Receptacle. I used 18 gauge wire and wished I had used 16 gauge as the 18 is a fair bit smaller than the green wire going into the connector. On a side note I have 8 of the 090 connectors left and will ship them out to the first people in USA/Can that pm me. They are small enough that I should be able to send them out just with a stamp so this is a free offer.