FOR SALE#1: Risers/barbacks, engine guard + pegs, topcase

D-Mac

Distance Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
***ALL OF THE ITEMS BELOW ARE SOLD*** (I still have a CeeBailey touring windshield for sale - see my other FOR SALE thread).

I recently sold my 2007 FZ6, so it's time to sell off the farkles.....

PM me if interested. All items must be paid for in advance via Paypal before items are shipped. Items do NOT include shipping, which will be from zip 49224 via the method of your choosing (my experience has been that U.S. mail is cheapest for most items).

I purchased these items from TwistedThrottle.com over the past two years. You can get more info about these items on their site.

------
(1) Givi V46 monokey topcase. Looks like new except for some rub marks on the front (side facing the seat - see pic below). Does NOT include the Givi topcase mount. It's 100% waterproof and will hold a full-face helmet. Comes with two keys.

My price = $120 + shipping
IMG_0162.jpg

IMG_0161.jpg

IMG_0160.jpg

IMG_0159.jpg

------
SALE PENDING!! (2) SW-Motech engine guards. Black color. I'm selling these with the highway footpegs already attached. There is some scuffing from general use (boot rubs, etc.), but they've never touched pavement (I did drop the bike in a bog once, but the guards weren't damaged). No rust. You can change the oil filter without having to remove them or loosen them (you can see an extra long filter in one of the pics, and it's a bit tighter to change this type with the guards, so I eventually switched to using standard-sized oil filters). The pegs match the guards and they fold when not in use. The peg angle and placement are also adjustable. On the TwistedThrottle site the engine guards are $150, the footpeg mounts are $75, and pegs are $35 new). Mounting instructions for the guards are included.

My price (for guards+pegs) = $120 + shipping

IMG_0151.jpg

guard_left.jpg

pegs_from_front.jpg

IMG_0150.jpg

------
SALE PENDING!! (3) SW-Motech risers/barbacks. These raise the handlebars 1" and move them back 1". They worked on my bike without having to do anything to the stock cables (yours may vary, although I haven't heard about any issues with the cables reaching on '07+ bikes). Gray in color. One top cap does have a small scratch on one side (see 2nd pic). All parts and instructions included. They are $105 new.

My price = $50 + shipping

IMG_0148.jpg

IMG_0149.jpg

I am also selling 2 touring windshields.....details on those will be posted shortly.

Last edited:

CCHOUSEKY

Kentucky Wildcat Fanatic
Reaction score
Visit site
D-MAC, if I was the forum member you were holding the engine bars for, go ahead and let them go to someone else. I think I'm gonna try the Givi ones instead, but thank you for keeping me in mind if that was in fact me.

On the other hand, I'm very interested in the topcase, so I'm shooting you a PM. :thumbup:

D-Mac

Distance Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
D-MAC, if I was the forum member you were holding the engine bars for, go ahead and let them go to someone else. I think I'm gonna try the Givi ones instead, but thank you for keeping me in mind if that was in fact me.

On the other hand, I'm very interested in the topcase, so I'm shooting you a PM. :thumbup:

Looks like the engine guards/topcase are up for grabs folks.

I'll PM you about the topcase (I'm leaving town late next week for about 10 days, so if no one grabs it by then I will sell it to you).

-DM

tasop7

Enjoying Life!
Reaction score
Visit site
Dibs on the engine guards... have some questions about the oil filter though.

BTW, did you sell all your other stuff or did it go with the bike? Givi side cases, Givi racks, etc.

Sending PM.

Last edited:

D-Mac

Distance Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
Looks like everything but the topcase is sold (and I have a buyer for that if no one jumps in within the next few days).

There is still one windshield available (see my other For Sale thread for details).

D-Mac

Distance Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
Everything in this thread is now sold. As of now, I still have one windshield (CeeBailey) available - see my other thread for details.