Baffles?

greg

UK Luchador
Reaction score
Visit site
was running with one in and one out last week after borrowing the baffle for my track bike (which luckily I didn't need)

usually keep them in though as my bike seems loud enough. Had my neighbour comment at the weekend that her and her husband know when it's time to get up as they hear my bike in the morning! (though this is usually at 10am so she didn't seem to mind)

FX4210

Reaction score
Visit site
both baffles in, the two bro's was LOUD without them. I loved the sound but neighbors didn't, so its less obnoxious but still gives good tone and is louder than stock.

Baci

Reaction score
Visit site
For the peeps who dont use baffles....do you wear earplugs?

the wind alone on the highway is loud enough for me to want earplugs....plus you can hear/feel the engine way better with most of the noise pollution cut down. I dont get the peeps with straight pipes and such who dont wear ear plugs, guess if your deaf it doesnt matter?

PurpleZJ

Reaction score
Visit site
For the peeps who dont use baffles....do you wear earplugs?

the wind alone on the highway is loud enough for me to want earplugs....plus you can hear/feel the engine way better with most of the noise pollution cut down. I dont get the peeps with straight pipes and such who dont wear ear plugs, guess if your deaf it doesnt matter?

I wear earbuds and listen to music. It somewhat seals out the wind noise and I get to listen to music. I feel I lose very little situational awareness. I recently did the two hour ride to kc from manhattan this way and had no ear pain when I got there.