Back from America

Redback

Reaction score
Visit site
Wow what a blast 2 full on weeks traveling the states San Fran/ Vegas/Denver /st Paul/phoenix and L.A .

loved San Francisco my first time to the states everything is so huge so many people vegas was just one big theme park flew a copter through the grand canyon and done the zip lines out of boulder bootleg canyon that was a buzz.
Denver what a beautiful young modern vibrant city had a blast there the rockies are awesome so are the chicks. st Paul went to see my sister dodgy in parts snoopy and the gang everywhere.phoenix well if you like the nullarbor you will love phoenix haha enjoyed it there. L.A woohoo Disneyland had to go get my photo taken with mickey.ended up in some dodgy part down town a lot of homeless weird looking people eying me of must have been the muppets t-shirt i was wearing haha .

thanks for the advise from everyone about tipping and stuff got that sussed only thing that annoyed me was penny's get rid of them and plus tax we have tax here in Australia GST but its already in the price ie if it says $5.00 you pay $5.00 not $5.00 plus tax . other than that i really enjoyed myself Americans get such a bad rap but i found the majority of them to be pretty cool and friendly it was nice to get pissed in a bar with happy people not agro dickheads for once:BLAA:

dxh24

Ambitious But Rubbish
Reaction score
Visit site
:eek: So your saying America wasn't a bunch of burger munching rude fat hillbilly's who get drunk and shoot guns at people?!?! :D

Glad you had a good time! Any pics? :D

Sounds like a great trip, personally i would't mind going on a tour of europe on a bike, but that's a ways off yet :rolleyes:

mrphotoman

Massive Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Wow sounds like you had quite an adventure! My old roommate from college spent time in Australia, he was there December-February there and LOVED it! He said everyone there was super nice and he would love to go back again soon. one of my college buddies was from Australia as well, he was great.

motojoe122

No ride is too far...
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Sounds like you may have ended up in downtown LA, a little shady at night, but pretty safe. Glad you had a great holiday.:BLAA:

Redback

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks guys was a real good time looking forward to my next adventure but back to work for now (bugger):D