Avatar changes for a week - RIP Marco

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
This is just unbelievable!

So many tributes. He was destined to be a world champion. He will be missed so much by everyone.

Tearing up again looking at all the avatars - there are some amazing pictures of him.
They all show his amazing personality.

:)

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
This is just unbelievable!

So many tributes. He was destined to be a world champion. He will be missed so much by everyone.

Tearing up again looking at all the avatars - there are some amazing pictures of him.
They all show his amazing personality.

:)

I dunno if he was destined to be a World Champion, not in the Moto GP class anyway, but still an awesome talent, and a great personality. Will be sorely missed in Moto GP, which isnt exactly over endowed with likeable personalities right now...

Changed my Avatar yesterday....

RIP Marco, you crazy ba$tard!

turbid

Reaction score
Visit site
I dunno if he was destined to be a World Champion, not in the Moto GP class anyway, but still an awesome talent, and a great personality. Will be sorely missed in Moto GP, which isnt exactly over endowed with likeable personalities right now...

Changed my Avatar yesterday....

RIP Marco, you crazy ba$tard!

he sure was a great personality that handled the stresses of racing with great nonchalance and kept on smiling

RIP once again from me great 58

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Amazing support so far , thankyou to everybody :thumbup:

There are still plenty out there who need show their support also so this is a thread BUMP :rockon:

Im thinking of forwarding a link for this thread onto Gresini Honda to show our support , what do you reckon ??

oldfast007

Thread Killer
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

There are still plenty out there who need show their support also so this is a thread BUMP :rockon:

Im thinking of forwarding a link for this thread onto Gresini Honda to show our support , what do you reckon ??

Absolutely! Support and remembrance is all us mere mortals can show to those whom we so admire as true fans of the sport!

turbid

Reaction score
Visit site

yep sure go ahead; its the least we could do to remember him; he was truly loved the world over. i ve seen some comments from italians that are really touching, they love him just as much as they do with rossi!

AngelFZ

Reaction score
Visit site

Absolutely,

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

krushnuts

Where did I put my keys..
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

Defo mate!

Goop

Chips & Dip
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Would it be possible for one of our Italian members to send the link for me ?? This Aussie cant understand a word of their website contacts page :D

The contacts link?

That's not Italian...it's Latin...it's a template page that they never changed!