Australia honeymoon bikery - on an FZ6

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
haha your description almost described this meal I had, it was a 'sampler' had croc, roo, aussie beef, and camel I believe it was ... with some berry sauce and spuds...

PDR_1235.jpg

Looks like a decent meal...good hearty Aussie tucker!

:rockon:

chiller

Reaction score
Visit site
another interesting thing i remeber eating was the bay bugs ... they look like alien face huggers ... no idea where you guys got face hugger looking aliens to taste like 3/4 lbs lobsters LOL....

PDR_1693.jpg

Roadstergal

Reaction score
Visit site
Heh, fortunately, we're vegetarian, so we didn't have to deal with that...!

Tell me about the grass karts, that looks like a hoot.

It was quite random, but a triumph of backyard engineering. ;) The guy had a little ski-lift and some of those homemade kart-things. People would push off and fly down the hill, then take the ski lift back up.

How was the comfort from a pillion perspective?

About as comfortable as one can be - I hate riding pillion. ;) But I've had to ride on the back of a Sportster, an R1, an SV1000S, and an F800ST in my time, and the FZ is more comfortable than any of those (the ST might be close, but the others were way worse).

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Heh, fortunately, we're vegetarian, so we didn't have to deal with that...!

It was quite random, but a triumph of backyard engineering. ;) The guy had a little ski-lift and some of those homemade kart-things. People would push off and fly down the hill, then take the ski lift back up.

About as comfortable as one can be - I hate riding pillion. ;) But I've had to ride on the back of a Sportster, an R1, an SV1000S, and an F800ST in my time, and the FZ is more comfortable than any of those (the ST might be close, but the others were way worse).
Thanks, its fuuny but we rarely get to see what our bikes have to offer the pillion.

Nelly