Arrow Exhaust

ZRXINLA

formerly red06fz6
Reaction score
Visit site
It's cheap, honestly, I don't like it. But it's my taste. have you heard how the exhaust sounds? before you buy it I suggest you read some reviews on it, personally this is the first time I see it. I did with my two bros and thats what made me get it. By the way, :welcome:

Musky Mike

Reaction score
Visit site
The price is cheap, but it is made better than some the exhaust systems that use cheap clamps (clamps that hold the cans to the frame instead of the proper mounting system), cans that are to long (instead of making the cans the right length, they just use a generic can size that sticks out the back of the motorcycle to far) and have a crappy design Y pipe that does not equalize exhaust flow to both sides. They could have tilted them more to fit the gap in the tail fairing better. I have not heard the sound, that why I was asking if anyone else has used them.

Last edited:

luckyirishboy209

custom fz6 foot peg maker
Reaction score
Visit site
i heard them before they are quit but have a winey soud at top rpm. not like the leo's or two brothers. you kind find them on you tube. they are good exhaust used by pro racers. kinda ugly in my opion

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
thos look good to me! is the midpipe just the cat elim pipe? if so the 279 is a smokin' deal!!! Might be a wintertime purchase instead of me making my own...

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
they seem to sound pretty good, i found this video on Youtube with an arrow exhaust. from what i can tell at least...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_41JUjeODk"]YouTube - FZ6 con arrow[/ame]

ant_mb

Super *********
Reaction score
Visit site
I was actually about to buy a pair and noticed when you add it to cart it shows up as FZ1 exhaust. I'll give them a call on monday and confirm.

I'm looking for a little sound, but not a Two Brothers roar!

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I was actually about to buy a pair and noticed when you add it to cart it shows up as FZ1 exhaust. I'll give them a call on monday and confirm.

that's strange, the pics even show the FZ6... Let us know how the transaction goes on Monday. i might try to save up for some earlier than winter...

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

i also clicked the "Buy now" and the part number changes as well as the description. Good luck with the straightening it out.

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Its an advertising error, I called several months back and the price is alot higher.

If it is an advertising error that they know about for a couple months, isn't that considered "Bait and switch"?

the web page has the correct part number with a price...

chemicalsmile

Reaction score
Visit site
Did anyone end up calling them to confirm? I really like the look and price of those. I've heard an Arrow can on a 900rr and it sounded really nice.