jsteinb95

Are you married and if so, how long?

I have been married for 8 1/2 years. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

ecurb

Reaction score
Visit site
Married for life ... a great life!

I've been married for 31 years, 6 kids and 3 grandkids. I married my high school sweetheart a year after we graduated (when we were 19), and it's been a fantastic ride ever since. :)

J

jsteinb95

I've been married for 31 years, 6 kids and 3 grandkids. I married my high school sweetheart a year after we graduated (when we were 19), and it's been a fantastic ride ever since. :)

wow.....that's great! congratulations!!!!! :thumbup:

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Married to Mrs. Hellgate for 19 years now. We have know each other for 24 years.

codeblue

winter soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
married since 1994 (court), married again 1995 (church). i suppose she wanted to make sure i won't divorce her that easily. LOL. three great kids, girl girl boy. she was junior high school and i was first semester college and still going on strong. but just like any road we ride on there's bumps along the journey of marriage. "just hold on tight baby and enjoy the ride" i tell her, we'll get through it as always.

Last edited:

Botch

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Professional bachelor here. I've never been married; have been dating the same wonderful lady for six years now but I'm too old and cranky to think about changing my life completely at this point. I'm happy. ;)
EDIT, 22 September 2008: The Wonderful Lady was not as happy as I was, we've parted ways as of July 4. I might possibly start dating again, but I doubt it.

Last edited:

F250moto

Reaction score
Visit site
Well.... I've been married to my wife for 3 years next month. But, I had a practice wife before that who was nice enough to take a whole lot of money from me after 2 1/2 years.
My two cents, "DON'T MARRY A CRAZY PERSON!!!"

oogie

Reaction score
Visit site
I was one of those slow-learners,married and divorced three times, single for six years now, and can't imagine asking anyone to put up with me now....older and more set in my ways....plus nobody to say"You're going off on that bike again?!"

codeblue

winter soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I was one of those slow-learners,married and divorced three times, single for six years now, and can't imagine asking anyone to put up with me now....older and more set in my ways....plus nobody to say"You're going off on that bike again?!"

It was warm enough today that I could have taken my bike out for some gas and a short ride......... that is until my wife saw me backing my bike out. Hahaha. Short story: My bike and I stayed at home, some battles are not worth fighting over with. I did take my gas can to the station and filled up my bike that way. Hey it's Valentine's weekend and I got plans. :D:D:D