• 1-piece Suit

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • 2-piece Suit

Votes: 3 4.9%
  • Boots

Votes: 4 6.6%
  • Armor (eg; back protectors)

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • Combination of Above (includes helmet)

Votes: 21 34.4%
  • Combination of Above (doesn't include helmet)

Votes: 10 16.4%
  • None at all

Votes: 10 16.4%

• Total voters

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Since were on the subject on group buys, I found a place were we can get a group buy on HID converstion kits. I just checked out there site and they advertised group buys. They make them for cars and bikes. I would have to call them and talk about details and how it will works out. If anybody is interested.

What site is it that had the HID kits? I was going to participate in an HID group buy with my old bike but found them even cheaper still on XenonRider.com - Xenon Rider Automotive Xenon & Bi-Xenon HID (High Intensity Discharge) Headlight Conversion Kits for Cars & Motorcycles so i just ordered them from there and i was very pleased.

A bonus would be if they would create a mixed kit for our bikes with the H7 on one side and H4 Bi/xenon on the other. That would be worth a little more coin to me.

bikerider

Super Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
What site is it that had the HID kits? I was going to participate in an HID group buy with my old bike but found them even cheaper still on XenonRider.com - Xenon Rider Automotive Xenon & Bi-Xenon HID (High Intensity Discharge) Headlight Conversion Kits for Cars & Motorcycles so i just ordered them from there and i was very pleased.

A bonus would be if they would create a mixed kit for our bikes with the H7 on one side and H4 Bi/xenon on the other. That would be worth a little more coin to me.

eBay Express: YAMAHA 06-04 FZ6 MOTORCYCLE XENON H4 HID KIT - Description

I saw the site you posted. They are pretty cheap. :Sport:

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
eBay Express: YAMAHA 06-04 FZ6 MOTORCYCLE XENON H4 HID KIT - Description

I saw the site you posted. They are pretty cheap. :Sport:

When i am looking into buying i will probably look them up, still only a 1 bulb kit though, I really would like both, but will do just the low for now and get another kit for the high if i ever decide that i want 2 separate kits in there. Maybe ill order the low from them now and install it before spring... it will give me something to do.

R

Raid The Revenge

In conclusion...it seems most people are interested in getting a NEW HELMET. That's a good sign.

dako81

FZ Rider
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm getting a new helmet because mine is gonna be three years old soon. I am also considering a new jacket and some semi-matching pants. But we will see when I get those since I already have a nice Joe Rocket jacket. I am getting some new boots and gloves soon as well. I am also getting the girly a new helmet, jacket, gloves, boots, and pants. This way we will be properly protected when we go out on rides.

ThePaul

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm the kind of person that wears my stuff out to the point of no return and I've only had my gear maybe 7 months it all seems pretty good still. But I hear som gear should be replaced every so often, how often?

I don't have riding pants or good summer gloves though so I'll be interested for those.

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I need new mesh overpants. Zippers on the FirstGear pair I've used for two years have been failing. Also want a new helmet with all removable innards so I can wash them.

I have a nice mesh jacket as well as a great textile/leather combo jacket. Boots are awesome and Held gloves with kangaroo palms can't be beat!

CCHOUSEKY

Kentucky Wildcat Fanatic
Reaction score
Visit site
Just ordered the Cortech GX Sport Jacket this morning for $75!!! I was needing a good textile jacket and this one seems to get great reviews from everything I've read.

doc_simple

Meat Popsickle
Reaction score
Visit site
I ma interested in the Scorpion Exo 1000. Pretty good reviews and the built in sun visor. Love to get a hundred off that one!

jamesfz6

The faster red one!
Reaction score
Visit site
I just got a new jacket last year and bought a new helemt 2 months ago. Right now the only thing i need to get are a pair of gloves. The old summer gloves i have are over 4 years old.......i think it is time for new ones.:)

nimzotech

1st Photo Contest Winner
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Speaking of which I meant to ask a while ago... What ever happened to Raid The Revenge? I remember him flipping out because of an Ebay transaction gone awry. Has anyone heard back from him?

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Speaking of which I meant to ask a while ago... What ever happened to Raid The Revenge? I remember him flipping out because of an Ebay transaction gone awry. Has anyone heard back from him?

I don't think he is coming back, his name doesn't show up on the Member List anymore... I am not sure what happened, seems like he got mad at e-bay and took it out on the whole internet or something.

trampld

Reaction score
Visit site
I am always looking for a good deal on a textile jacket for cold weather use...but as the winter here in Michigan is hopefully close to over, I will probably put the deal searching on the back burner.
Boots are something that I would like to find a good deal on though. Along with some light weight mesh pants to use in place of the ballistic 5.0 pants I have now.