Are there exceptions to the "never hit a girl" rule?

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
"pop, pop, pop, pop, pop"!!!! :rof: hilarious!!!

I thought Cobalts were chick cars no??

So i knocked out 4 of 6 girls today... - Cobalt SS Network
:rof: I think that story is the stupidest crime i've ever heard of..... I would need to see some survalence tape before I beleive it was true....LOL sound's like the Dork that wrote it was Fantasizing at work.. LMAO and Yea your right a Cobalt is a Chick car SS or not...LOL...:rockon: :D

necrotimus

Stop looking at my title!
Reaction score
Visit site
Thats why I alwas carry my nunchucks around... hell i wouldnt even had to get them dirty just round house them crazy ladies... hiya!!!!

sorry watching kungfu network

crazy dave

Reaction score
Visit site
:rof: I think that story is the stupidest crime i've ever heard of..... I would need to see some survalence tape before I beleive it was true....LOL sound's like the Dork that wrote it was Fantasizing at work.. LMAO and Yea your right a Cobalt is a Chick car SS or not...LOL...:rockon: :D

Nah chill...it cant be a chicks car cause they cant drive

Tailgate

Reaction score
Visit site
I work at a high school and it's the chicks, arguably, who put on the best fights. Look, chicks are working as cops and soldiers these days. If an enemy chick soldier fires a round at you trying to kill you, you gonna say "I don't shoot chicks"? Maybe some guys say they won't hit a chick because they don't want to risk losing the fight and really looking pathetic? No, I haven't hit a chick...yet. I believe the bank story though.

Wavex

Lazy Mod :D
Reaction score
Visit site
There's an old Muslim saying that states: "hit your wife every morning, if you don't know why, SHE DOES!"

:D

sxty8goats

Reaction score
Visit site
I swear I've read the same story 3 or 4 times in the past few years. It is right up there with "A garbage truck backed into my car" threads on car forums.

iRoNyX

Reaction score
Visit site
Epic tale... Haha... Wow. Who knew that 6 gold diggers could get so physical about it? I mean between them they'd each see maybe $333.33 - hardly worth it!