Anyone replace foot pegs or side stand???

rhutchr6

Reaction score
Visit site
I just purchased my 2008 FZ6 about a month ago, after my 2003 R6 was stolen. I don't really care for how the foot pegs look or feel, especially when I'm walking it in and out of my garage. Has anyone found any aftermarket replacements that they really enjoy?

ant_mb

Super *********
Reaction score
Visit site
I just purchased my 2008 FZ6 about a month ago, after my 2003 R6 was stolen. I don't really care for how the foot pegs look or feel, especially when I'm walking it in and out of my garage. Has anyone found any aftermarket replacements that they really enjoy?

Honestly I could really care less how it feels when I'm walking it! How does it feel when you're riding it?

opds9091

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
go to the dealer and look at the PART UNLIMITED BOOK FOR 08 thats where i bought mine. You might be able to go to there web site and loo for yourself.

Boneman

Instructor
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.bonemanfz6.com
I LOVE my RIZOMA reasr sets! I fell in love with them the first time I saw them. Fully adjustable 8 ways of Sunday and both look and function great! The foot pegs are solid and don't fold up either. I believe RIZOMA only makes them in all black now.

When I bought them back in 2006, they went for around $500 USD and I bought them through PJs Parts. FANTASTIC guy to deal with!!! Best online sales expericence ever.

I did a full write up on em here on my FZ6 site: Boneman's "FAZED" web site - Mods: Rizoma Rear Sets

I have a full list and write ups of all my FZ6 mods here: http://members.shaw.ca/fazed/mods.htm

DSCF1798.JPG

DSCF1802.JPG

Last edited:

04fizzer

Reaction score
Visit site
Honestly I could really care less how it feels when I'm walking it! How does it feel when you're riding it?

For real. Last time I checked, my feet are on the ground when I'm walking the bike, and the pegs make absolutely no difference.