Anyone have the R6 Fork Swap design files?

david323

Can't Re Member
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
The next mod I plan to tackle is the R6 fork swap. I've been searching and searching and can't find anything but dead links to the design files for all the bits you need for this swap. Since I also can't find anyone making these kits anymore I plan to have them made myself by a local shop. Does anyone have the design files for:

- The Axle Spacer

- The Fender Adapter Tabs for 07+ fenders (Front AND Rear tabs)

- Caliper Shims

Thanks in advance

kpedro

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm planning on doing this swap myself. As for no one selling the kit anymore, I was just in contact with a member today that is still selling the kit. You might want to send a pm to dako81 and see what he can do for you.

Cali rider

Reaction score
Visit site
I don't have the information for the tabs handy but these shim packs will do the job, order from McMaster-Carr:
Caliper spacers 91166A280 1 Pack Din 125 Zinc-plated Class 4 Steel Flat Washer, M10 Screw Size, 20mm Od, 1.8mm-2.2mm Thick
Axle spacers 98055A245 1 Pack Metric Spring Steel Shim - Din 988, 0.5mm Thick, 22mm Id, 30mm Od

pascal1973

Reaction score
Visit site
r6sforkmodbrakespacer.png

r6sforkmodwheelspacer.jpg

Here you go, i only saved the drawing of the 04-06 fender tabs, so i can't help you with those....

You could ask http://www.600riders.com/forum/member.php?u=15 He used to make the conversion kits

Last edited:

david323

Can't Re Member
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks everyone! Brad (Dako81) has some kits. But the other links were helpful, too. Maybe we can get a sticky since this pretty much sums up where to find the needed files?