Anyone had Hood Jeans?

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I just ordered 2 pairs of jeans from Hoods yesterday, but naturally I haven't received them yet. The service has been excellent - they sent me an email with a question regarding my order within hours of me placing the order, and confirmed my answer just as quickly.

I ordered from Hoods as they let you select the inseam lenght. From what I have seen on the Draggins site, they only make 34" inseam according to their web site.
That's not correct. You can get Draggin Jeans with 38" - go to Extras on their webpage.

Popeye70

Reaction score
Visit site
I ordered two pairs of the blue K7, and one set of armour to transfer between the pairs if I want to. Can't wait to try them on. :thumbup:

OK, the jeans are finally here. Please note that this is not Hoods' fault, but the Norwegian customs...

My first impression is that they look just like any other pair of blue jeans, and the denim fabric appear to be of high quality. The jeans feel quite a bit heavier than my other pairs of jeans, and this is of course due to all the kevlar. There are no rivets anywhere, probably to avoid damaging the seat while driving.

After having the jeans on for a couple of hours indoors, I must say that they feel very comfortable. Due to the heavy fabrick and the kevlar they are hotter than a regular pair of jeans, but not too hot. All in all a very pleasant pair of jeans to wear. :thumbup:

Hopefully there will be no rain tomorrow, so I can give the jeans a try riding the bike to work.

spine

Reaction score
www.shop4biker.co.uk
I was wondering if you'd got them Popeye, then I saw this post. I find them really comfortable too.
I've been wearing mine a lot recently and I'm very pleased with them. The armour sits nicely in them and I can move around freely. I've worn mine in different temperatures and they've kept me in nice temp condition.