Anybody Wrap Their Bike?

Nubzshop

Reaction score
www.nubzshop.com
We at Nubzshop.com are thinking about joining up with a company that can wrap your bike in any vinyl graphic you could ever dream up!

We are curious if you guys have any experience with wrapped bikes? Do you like how they look? Have you ever had any issues with the vinyl etc...

Last edited:

DDS

Reaction score
Visit site
Looks awesome but i don't think it would look right unless you have a bike with a full fairing.

nextfriday

Reaction score
Visit site
i see very few nakeds with graphics on them. The visual interest is in the mechanical parts you can actually see and are not covered by a fairing.

McLovin

plain evil
Reaction score
Visit site
I would love to have something customized for our bikes. Even naked ones could be cool with the right graphic. Most of these full body vinyls look tacky and cheap and the reason is that they look like someone wrapped a big .jpeg image around their bike. Im thinking of something customized for the fz, which flows from front towards the rear end. It would also be more diffused looking toward the rear. Overall it would add to the aggressive lines of the bike. Leopard skin for your entire bike? Hell no

psnbye

I used to be Jethro
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I would be interested in a few choice graphics for say the tank or swingarm but nothing real extreme. Theres just not enough room. Thanks for showing intrest in us though!

gpostarmy

Reaction score
Visit site
I don't know but if a clear wrap could be offered for the tank, and or the tail plastic to protect the paint job, there might be some interest in that.

CdnMedic

Reaction score
Visit site
I think most of us FZ6 owners like clean, classic styling. Symmetry, flowing, colours that don't clash
I like the fact my bike doesn't stand out until you get close then it grabs your attention. My next paint scheme will be something with the same effect.
Would be great to see some design ideas.

Shinn

Reaction score
Visit site
If they could make something to my liking, I would love one as it is a lot cheaper then painting. I've seen vinyl graphics that are beautiful, and most people couldn't tell the difference between them and paint.

LERecords

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
hey im all for new idea's.. might not be for everyone, but for those that want this, im not knockin ya.. thanks for the support nubz

Nobby

Reaction score
Visit site
I don't know but if a clear wrap could be offered for the tank, and or the tail plastic to protect the paint job, there might be some interest in that.

There's a company down here that does exactly that,They wrap most of the panels/tank for protection :cool:

gpostarmy

Reaction score
Visit site
There's a company down here that does exactly that,They wrap most of the panels/tank for protection :cool:

How much do they charge? How does it look? I had a pillion this last summer scratch one of my tail panels. My thought was that a clear wrap could protect against that.

JPH

Reaction score
Visit site
I think it could work. I've always liked this z1000 from Gator Customs and wondered if it could be done as a wrap. I can think of a few ideas for the FZ. Anything industrial or urban in look would catch my eye.

JPH

Reaction score
Visit site
I'd be interested. Here's some wraps from Power Sports Wraps that I found. Just a cross section of what is out there. I think there are definitely possibilities.

shuckle

Reaction score
Visit site
I'd like a clear one with black webbing to make my red FZ look like spiderman's costume. If you could make the headlights look like his mask, that'd be cool too.