Anybody up for Bear Mountain outing sometime soon ( next week)?

PosterFZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
I am thinking next week.

I am kind of busy this week with a lot of landscaping work, but I am open for next week.

Anybody feel like going?

happyker

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
My off days these days are Tues, Thurs and Saturday (yup, no more Saturdays so I can lead a semi normal social life again, woot!). Monday I work a double and do not make it out till about 5am so nothing in the morning on Tuesday but other than that if its one of those days I'd be happy to come!

PosterFZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
Alright middle of next week it is.

We'll set a prospective day later this week to accommodate as many as we can.

I have planted 15 trees today and shoveled/digged more dirt than I could imagine. I am just hoping to clean everything up by the end of Sunday.

Either way I will take a day off next week to make the trip.

Smersh

The Pillaging Tatar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Looks like I may be riding different type of road on Sat. the one that doesnt have cars on it and is circular in nature. I'll just have to ride a few hours to get there.:D

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
So would Thursday work for all of us?

I checked the weather and there's only 20% of rain on Thursday.

If I can take the day off at all, Thursday will be fine. Can't commit to going though.. not just yet.

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I got the day off. I'm in.
What time do you want to meet and where? Should I plan a route, or will someone else lead?

FB400

Reaction score
Visit site
Sounds like plans are shaping up for Thurs. I could probably do Saturday Nov 2nd. Please let me know if any interest. Maybe SD Willie would go as well, I will ask him. I don't think he checks the forum often enough :spank:

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Just FYI: current forecast calls for 50% rain in the afternoon. I guess we can check again tomorrow evening to make the call, or do you all wanna ride no matter what?

PosterFZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
I got the day off. I'm in.
What time do you want to meet and where? Should I plan a route, or will someone else lead?

I was thinking meeting there at 10pm-ish. We could meet later even. It's upto you guys.

Eric you plan the route. I usually take the 9D until I hit the 301 which I then take to Carmel. I usually return via the old historic 301 or whatever they call it but I don't feel particularity confident as a leader. It's okay if I get lost on my own but leading other riders when I an unsure of the route is a different story.

Sounds like plans are shaping up for Thurs. I could probably do Saturday Nov 2nd. Please let me know if any interest. Maybe SD Willie would go as well, I will ask him. I don't think he checks the forum often enough :spank:

Put me down as a ( bleak) maybe for Saturday. Probably next Saturday would be more likely for me.

Just FYI: current forecast calls for 50% rain in the afternoon. I guess we can check again tomorrow evening to make the call, or do you all wanna ride no matter what?

Hmm... weather(.)com says 20% but accurateweather confirms your findings.

I don't particularly enjoy riding in the rain.

Let's wait and call it, I suppose.

Last edited:

PosterFZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
Seems that the weather forecast is going to hold true.

From 40% to 50% of an afternoon shower.

Anybody wants to chance it tomorrow?

I am up for it if you guys are.