Another newbie!

jwhelan

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey guys, I have been reading this forums for about a week now, which was when I decided to purchase a used 05. Well I got the bike yesterday, and all I can say is WOW! I think it has stretched my arms by an inch!!!

Only one thing that I need to ask... My left wrist gets really sore after riding for an hour. I can only attribute this to the riding position. Has anyone else experienced this, and is it just a matter of getting used to the new riding position?

Now I just gotta decide if I want to make it a street fighter.

Anyway, just to introduce myself, I am from Newfoundland, Canada, so if there are any other Newfie FZ6ers out there, send me a message.

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Welcome to the site! Congrats on the bike!

It may well be the riding position. Remember, elbows loose and bent and not too tight a grip. You can try sliding forward on the seat. Try to keep very little weight on the bars and use your knees to grip the tank. Stay loose but ready!

J

jsteinb95

Welcome!!!!

It may well be the riding position. Remember, elbows loose and bent and not too tight a grip. You can try sliding forward on the seat. Try to keep very little weight on the bars and use your knees to grip the tank. Stay loose but ready!
+1

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
welcome to the site, glad that you are liking the bike so much, but as said, loosen up, the bike will always be better at riding that it's rider... Just let it do it's thing and don;t fight it...

Davop

Reaction score
Visit site

Me too! Plus, invest in a pair of gloves with padded palms. Welcome to the forum.