Another FZ6 cup bike for sale

Philoz

Reaction score
Visit site
This Jason Morris' bike, as seen in this clip:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yjp9lg_QyZ0]YouTube - Oran Park 21 Oct 09 (5) 1:19 Jason Morris FZ6[/ame]

Very bl**dy fast and a bargain :)

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Yes, well, seeing as the FZ6 Cup is no more...i am sure there will be heaps of them about the place...

And in the near future, lots more FZ6's, like "Damien", running around with FZ6 Cup suspension hanging off them!

Great price.

:thumbup:

jackay

Reaction score
Visit site
Saw this, this morning when I was wondering on ebay too. Nice price for the setup, plus you get all the original road gear! Bargain! :D

Discofrank

Reaction score
Visit site
so much would love to buy this and do a wolfman... then sell all the other ****

then again i could buy a Bking

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
so much would love to buy this and do a wolfman... then sell all the other ****

then again i could buy a Bking

And i have almost done that...Pinky is about 4 hours in the shop away from being completely re-built using all the road gear it came with....

Should get a decent price for the bike, and get to keep all the good bits for my roadbike....if you have the facility to re-build the bike...this is not a bad option...

As the good bits on the FZ6 Cup bike...are real good!

Discofrank

Reaction score
Visit site
And i have almost done that...Pinky is about 4 hours in the shop away from being completely re-built using all the road gear it came with....

Should get a decent price for the bike, and get to keep all the good bits for my roadbike....if you have the facility to re-build the bike...this is not a bad option...

As the good bits on the FZ6 Cup bike...are real good!

i could do it but
Fz6's here in wa go cheap :(
not really worth it

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
i could do it but
Fz6's here in wa go cheap :(
not really worth it

There was a pretty rough looking bog stock 05 FZ6 in my local Yammie Dealer today....and they wanted $6500 for it...which probably really means $5800....

I was surprised by that...i would of thought that it would of been a lower price than that...

But they secondhand FZ6's move quickly off the showroom floor apparently....popular 2nd hand bike buyers choice...no doubt cause people can perceive the value in such a versatile middleweight.