Another Black Eye

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Ticketing yes, arrest and impound not sure if it's worth it, especially if all of them were licensed and had valid documents. That's a lot of paperwork for the cops and time taken away that could be applied to more important matters. A law enforcement publicity stunt in my opinion.

I'm afraid that if this continues, these bike might begin running since they may think they have nothing to lose, which would be more dangerous to everyone, creating more of a mess. But again, for these riders, lesson learned.

Ssky0078

Reaction score
Visit site
Ticketing yes, arrest and impound not sure if it's worth it, especially if all of them were licensed and had valid documents. That's a lot of paperwork for the cops and time taken away that could be applied to more important matters. A law enforcement publicity stunt in my opinion.

I'm afraid that if this continues, these bike might begin running since they may think they have nothing to lose, which would be more dangerous to everyone, creating more of a mess. But again, for these riders, lesson learned.

I hear what you're saying and at the same time am happy they are getting their bikes impounded. I would not ride with a group at all in the tri-state area right now.

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Looks like they were being @sshats - they earned it!

Hate to bring this up but you all see the last paragraph? Not only was the LEO on the last ride on Sep 29th, but he is suspect of smashing the vehicles rear window???? WOW!!!
PASTE from Link from MX...
Police have charged at least seven bikers in connection with that incident, including an undercover New York Police Department cop who allegedly smashed the rear window of the SUV. The officer, Detective Wojciech Braszczok, 32, was not involved in the beating, but has been charged with felony charges of assault, gang assault and criminal mischief and suspended from the force.​