Am I the Oldest?

rexbaum

Reaction score
Visit site
Interesting, that "youngest" thread.....

I was surprised that there are some pretty young riders participating in this forum. That is cool!

Now, who is the oldest person here that still is acting like one of the youngest?

I am 51 ( which means I am winning so far ) !

:BLAA:

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Nope, I think we have several in there 60's.

The reason why I know is because there was already a thread about age a while back ago.

rexbaum

Reaction score
Visit site
That last age pole shows 301 responses, with more than half being under 40! :confused:

I find that very interesting considering the bike. I would have bet it would have been the other way around! Could it be that some of the old-timers don't use a computer?

:eyebrow:

rsw81

Keep it Kosher
Reaction score
Visit site
I think it's great that you guys are still riding, considering the bulk of the riding population is on the younger side. I hope I am still doing the same by then. Keep up the good work!:thumbup:

TampaFZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
To the surprise of some that we have older Fz6 owners, I am 51, but I don't think age determines whether a person rides a Harley cruiser or street bike. I think it implies more of personal preference and idea of what you want to accomplish along with what really cranks your chain. I grew up with Japanese bikes for street and dirt plus I like the versatility that a bike like the Fz6 brings to the table.

fz6pat

Reaction score
Visit site
when I turned 50, I started counting bacwards......I'm 46, but I'll be 45 next year :D

I've seen this t-shirt....

"You don't stop riding when you get older...You get older because you stopped riding"

Patrick

ELIZABETH

Goofball Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Visit site
OK, new challenge. Who STARTED riding at the oldest age? I took the BRC and got my first bike at 46.
NEXT???