Aluminum Radiator Guards!

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey i have one of those. one of the best i have seen by far, looks very nice on the bike, especially if you have the silver engine, matches perfectly!

I was hit off recently and bike is being checked over to see if it is a write off or repairable. if it is write off and i decide to get an R6 (or simular) then i will sell mine to you for a good price as it is second hand. I will keep you informed!
:thumbup:

Hmmmm...hope your bike is ok, but if you do have to get another bike, I will happily take the genuine Yamaha radiator guard off you!

Keep me posted...PM me if you are going to sell your guard.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I've lost/had stolen one of my side covers, so wouldn't mind one that replaces them. The Black one on that site looks alright. But what currency is that??? ¤52,74 ????

Yes I was a bit dubious re that little square symbol in front of the amount! It is the international generic term for currency...and apparently should be treated with caution...so I sent the website a message re the actual currency they deal in...

No response as yet.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

Notice something similar with these 2 posts boys! Lol! Thought I had lost it for a second there!

Thanks for contributing guys.

Sith Lord

Reaction score
Visit site

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
The ebay delaer from Post 12 on page 2 has these. Probably the same ones with the funny currency symbol....

fz6 items - Get great deals on Wasser-u. Ölkühlerabdeckungen, Radiator cover items on eBay Stores!

I'm quite fond of the stealthy look of the black. Local Dealer wanted AUD$50- for ONE of the metal side covers that I'm missing!! So, for not much more I can get the whole cover.

Yes, i obviously also like the black...but am also obviously a big fan of the "Bling" that a bit of chrome, polishing, etc...

Hence the reason i am looking fop stainless, or polished aluminium look wit the radiator guard....but i must admit, the black is nice!

I just think the "silver" guard will bring that part of the bike "forward", when looking at it.

y0s_bikey

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey Wolfman check out what I have got for you.

SNC00125.jpg

pm me your address so i can help u check out how much it will cost for the shipping.

motopete

Reaction score
Visit site
Here's mine. It's a Romatech Motorradzubehur from Germany off of ebay. It started out stainless and good quality I might add. I added a bit of a personal touch.

Last edited:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Here's mine. It's a Romatech Motorradzubehur from Germany off of ebay. It started out stainless and good quality I might add. I added a bit of a personal touch.

I like very much...especially what you have done with the "Yamaha Blue"....Nice one!

Have seen those on E-bay.

rpereira

Reaction score
Visit site
Nice thread Wolfman, looking for a rad guard as well, that Puig item looks good as well as the Evotech, wonder if you can find them cheaper anywhere.

Wish there was a local place you could go down to get this stuff ! Oh and goodluck with your moving (Or has it been done already?)

Oh did you find where you can get them from Singapore ???

Last edited:

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Nice thread Wolfman, looking for a rad guard as well, that Puig item looks good as well as the Evotech, wonder if you can find them cheaper anywhere.

Wish there was a local place you could go down to get this stuff ! Oh and goodluck with your moving (Or has it been done already?)

What? You're not saying we're lacking in good bike accessory stores in Perth, are you? :rof: LOL

I know, it's crap isn't it. We buy nearly everything off the web for this very reason :shakehead:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

Yes Motorcycle accessory shopping in Australia is generally a very annoying gig!

Try finding a decent set of mirrors off the shelf!!!!

As for the Rad Guard from Singapore...apparently there has been one bought for me by another member, who is from Singapore, but i am yet to receive an invoice....

Last edited:

rpereira

Reaction score
Visit site
Oh sweet, I hope you let us know when it comes in and how much it cost !! I agree with that Yamaha priced one.

Oh my don't get me started with mirrors, I have been to a few places and have rung a couple but I am still stuck with my mirrors that all I can see are my arms <sigh>

Trying to find some extensions for them but no luck so far :/ And the mirrors that I have found (online of course) are pretty expensive haha

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Oh sweet, I hope you let us know when it comes in and how much it cost !! I agree with that Yamaha priced one.

Oh my don't get me started with mirrors, I have been to a few places and have rung a couple but I am still stuck with my mirrors that all I can see are my arms <sigh>

Trying to find some extensions for them but no luck so far :/ And the mirrors that I have found (online of course) are pretty expensive haha

Speak to Ozzieboy about mirror extensions...he made his own, and i dont think it's real hard!

PM time for you! :D

Will keep you posted on the Radiator Guard situation! :thumbup:

Extremity

Junior Mint
Reaction score
www.echoplaneonline.com
Hey Wolfman check out what I have got for you.

SNC00125.jpg

pm me your address so i can help u check out how much it will cost for the shipping.

Yeah, where'd you nab this from? I've been trying to find one for ages and I've only been able to locate them on foreign sites that want $50+ for shipping to Florida. :(